New Player

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

New Player

Postby Marz Zuxram on June 13th, 2010, 2:01 pm

Hallo, my name is Marz, pronounced like the infernal planet that N.A.S.A. wanted to go to. Anyway, yes, I am new here... If my title did not indicate so... If I'm sounding snobby, I'm sincerely sorry for that. And now to the reason I came here... The other RP site I was on is dead/dying whatever. So, obviously, I moved and thanks to google I am here now (google then top site list... to be specific)
Marz Zuxram
Player

Words: 261
Joined roleplay: June 13th, 2010, 1:55 pm
Race: Human

New Player

Postby Alice on June 13th, 2010, 2:07 pm

Welcome to Mizahar, Marz!

Your introduction thread can be used for telling the other players something about yourself, your expectations, wishes or criticism about what you've seen of the site so far. Most of us enjoy getting to know new people. :)
Mura ... Starting Guide ... Konti

"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not. It looks as they expect, but it is not."

Gregory Maguire, "Wicked"
Alice
Shade of Grey

Words: 221259
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2009, 4:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)

New Player

Postby Marz Zuxram on June 13th, 2010, 2:12 pm

Okey dokey then, I enjoy playing video games, favorite one, you may ask, I have absolutely no clue XD. I'm also like - dare i say it - Pokemon, I'm looking forward to black and white... If you people are pokemon haters, I guess I can get along with you... :P

Edit: Yeah, I'm a very lackadaisical person as well, don't be hatin'
Marz Zuxram
Player

Words: 261
Joined roleplay: June 13th, 2010, 1:55 pm
Race: Human

New Player

Postby Gossamer on June 13th, 2010, 4:11 pm

Welcome to Mizahar. I hope you have a great time here and enjoy a lengthy stay full of stories and interesting times.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)