New Roleplayer here!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

New Roleplayer here!

Postby Kanji Himuro on June 14th, 2010, 3:14 am

Well, I am Morgan.
I have roleplayed before, Intermediate, but not this style.
The roleplay site I went on, before it got dull, had 4 levels. New, Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced. You would post ,according to your level, a plot with your characters, and other people would join.
You could come up with anything. There wasn't one specific idea to follow.
People would then post their characters, sometimes over 3 characters, and just...roleplay.

I am wondering, since I am not used to this style of roleplaying...

How many characters can we have?
This all comes from one idea...a fantasy world, correct? Do people make plots with this fantasy world, using the races and such? Or is there one main plot?

A nice, warm "Welcome" and a walkthrough of the site would be very much appreciated. =]

Thanks,
Morgan
Kanji Himuro
Player

Words: 334
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2010, 3:05 am
Race: Ghost

New Roleplayer here!

Postby Gossamer on June 14th, 2010, 5:53 am

Morgan -

Thanks for giving us a chance. I can answer your questions. You can have up to 5 PCs. Each PC goes under a different account and that account is your PC's name. We have quick-link features so you can switch pcs and accounts by just a click of a button.

You write your own stories in the setting of Mizahar. You're plots are your own or you can join in other people's stories. Often times, joining a site like this means you'll make friends and create writing buddy scenarios where you will all interact together. The storyline is organic and player driven with Storytellers providing overarching plots that can effect scene - but it is your choice to join in them or not. Most players are thrilled to be involved with a storyteller.

If you have any more questions, please let us know. Oh, and you can chance your account name in your User Control Panel under account. We don't allow names like FatalFramer1. Numerics aren't allowed, and titles or terms aren't either. All our rules are clearly outlined in the Rules section of the Wiki. You can also read the Starting Guide and Starting Packages to get started on creating your character. We'll be here to help when you have questions, or you can log onto chat for instant answers.

Regards, and have fun!

Goss
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

New Roleplayer here!

Postby Mindi on June 15th, 2010, 3:35 am

I don't think I've ever seen a ghost before on Mizahar. I mean, I haven't roleplayed with a Nuit, Konti, Myrian, Zith, or several other races either, but a ghost seems cool.

Welcome to Mizahar! I know Goss probably scares you a little, but I can vouch that she doesn't bite too hard. I mean, a few weeks of therapy and you'll be good as new. :P
Mindi
The Blessed Healer, the Iron Brawler

Words: 28922
Joined roleplay: June 11th, 2010, 1:27 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

New Roleplayer here!

Postby Kanji Himuro on June 16th, 2010, 2:31 am

Ha ha. I chose a Ghost because I am currently obsessed with them. XD
I'll wander around a bit, looking over plots and well...I'll try.
Thanks, both of you.

[E]
Woah. Character lists...um, wow. :confused:
How do I do the age one? Oh my.
Okay, I need to wander around a bit more.
Kanji Himuro
Player

Words: 334
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2010, 3:05 am
Race: Ghost