Good evening!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Good evening!

Postby Rhazael on March 26th, 2013, 9:07 pm

Hey, I came across the forums after a Google search for a strong role-playing community, infact i was curious if there was a community that was based around the world that Peter Brett developed in The Demon Cycles, there isn't but i loved the huge selection of lore this site had so i thought why not!.

I'm only recently getting back into RP; it’s been years since I last took part which was on a forum called SEF (Square-Enix-Forums)… So if I’m screwing up completely then please do PM me and nudge me in the right direction. Currently reading through the lore and deciding on what my character's background should consist of. I enjoy writing nasty characters, sarcastic and blunt with occasional tastes of their good side but never to the point of world domination. Just someone who got knocked off the track.

I'm still unsure what region to start in so I best go get reading, definitely staying human for the character i have in mind,Hopefully be ready shortly and can get a thread going with some of you!. :)

First Question: What's the poorest city/town?
"The land you once fought with honour will be swept away upon the overwhelming trembles that delivers with my name.
I am the shadow you wish to have seen and vengeance will soon be mine" ~ Rhazael.
Rhazael
Player

Words: 1559
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2013, 5:45 pm
Race: Human

Good evening!

Postby Arandolya on March 27th, 2013, 5:05 am

Rhazael,

Welcome to Mizahar! Our lore is amazing in its diversity and detail, so be sure to fully immerse yourself in it!

Ah, off the track characters are always fun to interact with! I cannot wait to see yours starting on the boards.

Poorest town? Hmm ... I'm actually not too sure. Every city usually has a well-established trading export/import to maintain economy, though some are obviously ... more legal than others. Sunberth is home to all our crooked trades, and such, Ravok is where the slavers are, and Sahova is creepy Hall-o-ween town! I'm sure you'll find the perfect home for your PC, just keep reading!

If you have any more questions, don't be afraid to message me, I'll try to point you in the right direction!

Happy writing,
~Arandolya
Arandolya
Flying among the stars

Words: 96016
Joined roleplay: November 20th, 2011, 2:46 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Artist (1)