Hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello!

Postby Aiden on June 21st, 2010, 3:51 am

Hey guys, I'm new here, obviously lol. I look forward to trying out Mizahar, I'm not sure how long it'll be before I'm completely active and set up, but I'll be working on it. I've been forum rping for a while specifically over at z11.invisionfree.com/keehrr. Not the most active forum unfortunately, it's had it's moments, but there are only about 3 of us doing anything at the moment. Which is why I've finally come looking for a potential new outlet.
Aiden
Player

Words: 226
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2010, 3:39 am
Race: Human, Inarta

Hello!

Postby Mindi on June 21st, 2010, 3:55 am

Hello Aiden! Welcome to Mizahar! I'm sure anybody will tell you that there is no reason to rush settling into Mizahar's little nest. When the time is right and you are ready you will be cast out of the nest to fly... or something like that.

Hey! I'm certain you'll find what you're searching for here at Mizahar. The world is so large that only our Egos outsize it. Joking! Sort of... Anyway, there are several things that need to be read before you start, so make sure you take your time, get everything necessary figured out, and above all, make sure your character is one that you can enjoy.

Anyway, I don't have much else to say except that if you have questions, feel free to send me a PM, and I'm certain all the Storytellers would say the same thing about themselves, and they're much more reliable than I am. So, with all that said let me give you a final WELCOME and I hope to see you around.
Mindi
The Blessed Healer, the Iron Brawler

Words: 28922
Joined roleplay: June 11th, 2010, 1:27 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello!

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on June 21st, 2010, 3:57 pm

Hi Aiden! Welcome to Mizahar! (You'll probably hear that a lot. We're kind of scary friendly sometimes.)

Anyway, take your time as there's a lot of information in the lore boards, but if you haven't already found it, this is a good place to start: Starting Guide. And, of course, you should jump into the chatroom to meet people. We're all happy to answer questions. It's also a good way to meet future gaming buddies.

See you around!

-daniel-
sama'el, hadrian, ifran
Sama'el Sunsinger
Not all those that wander are lost.

Words: 718167
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Hello!

Postby Jezabelle on June 21st, 2010, 4:07 pm

Hello and welcome fellow new-type person!

There's quite a lot to take in at first but once you've read through and digested everything it gets easier :D

Oh and before I forget, have fun!
Jezabelle
Player

Words: 12879
Joined roleplay: June 17th, 2010, 12:44 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Hello!

Postby Nastya on June 22nd, 2010, 8:02 am

Hello,
I hope that I run into you on Mizahar someday! If you need any help at all, with anything, please feel free to PM me or anyone else on the site. They would love to help you with anything! Mizahar is full of very kind and great people. I am certain they will suprise you with their kindness, they did me!
Just a note of advice, make sure you read about the Valterrian. I delayed that and after i read it everything became abundantly clear about my race.
If there is anything you need, please do not refrain from PM'ing me.
c:

~Nastya
Last edited by Nastya on June 23rd, 2010, 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
-x-x-x-x-x-x-
Nastya
The moon is peering in your cradle~

Words: 15587
Joined roleplay: May 26th, 2010, 2:11 am
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Hello!

Postby Alice on June 22nd, 2010, 7:38 pm

Welcome to Mizahar, Aiden!

It's good to see a new Inarta - they're getting more and more every week and Wind Reach is filling with an awesome playerbase! I hope you'll have fun with your character and yes, as others have already mentioned, we'd gladly assist you if there's anything you don't understand about the lore or forum.

Nastya: The proper term is Valterrian, just so Aiden knows what you meant. ;)
Mura ... Starting Guide ... Konti

"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not. It looks as they expect, but it is not."

Gregory Maguire, "Wicked"
Alice
Shade of Grey

Words: 221259
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2009, 4:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)

Hello!

Postby Nastya on June 23rd, 2010, 8:06 am

Alice:
It is? Well now i feel like a dummy. >.<
Thank you for telling me. I edited it, so that nobody gets confused if they read it. c:
-x-x-x-x-x-x-
Nastya
The moon is peering in your cradle~

Words: 15587
Joined roleplay: May 26th, 2010, 2:11 am
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Hello!

Postby Shayth on June 23rd, 2010, 9:42 am

hey hun! welcome to mizahar! yay for inarta!!!!
Shayth
Player

Words: 82559
Joined roleplay: June 19th, 2010, 4:49 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello!

Postby Aiden on June 24th, 2010, 3:47 pm

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I'll try to get up and moving as soon as I can, just might take a while. Can't come up with this stuff all in one day sometimes...
Aiden
Player

Words: 226
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2010, 3:39 am

Hello!

Postby Mindi on June 24th, 2010, 6:36 pm

It is quite complicated at first. Feel free to ask for anything and I'm sure somebody will be able to assist you.
Mindi
The Blessed Healer, the Iron Brawler

Words: 28922
Joined roleplay: June 11th, 2010, 1:27 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets