Newbie on the block

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Newbie on the block

Postby Leon on June 27th, 2010, 10:10 pm

1. Name -
My name I John Geshell, I am in the Navy so it makes time very strained at moments in my life. I am 21 years old and turn 22 on 9th of August

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
I have been RPing ever since i was 16 years old, I love it, I love to jump head first into the story and become one with it. I have ran 2 sites and have been with about 12 sites total. Role playing with about 20 characters. But ages seems to take a site over time. And as much as i tried to hold on to my sites they were gone.

3. How did you find us?
Gale, off my other Role playing site. It was pretty much dead so me and him desided to come over here. I got to find who his actualy character is.^.^
It was Keehrr

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
I realy like to just to role play I'm honestly not sure on styles and what have you.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
I, just enjoy writing, there are touch and go things that make me a little faint at heart, somethings come more naturally to me than others and what have you. So I really like poetry and more poetic ways.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
Its a break from the regular. I have to acutally get out of my shell and do a really good job to try to impress some people, When i went through peoples files I saw how good they did and was blown away by some people's writing skills.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
Making my character... for sure.

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?
To learn how to spell better would be nice (ps I suck at grammer!)

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
Maybe, but then again what do I know I just got here, I have to see first before I start judging the system

10. Anything else you want to talk about?
Yeah... I want to know where you people get the cool text for those profiles some of you guys are freaking amazing with that. And if hex sees this... nice job on the pictures I do alot with photoshop Cs2 as well. Im kinda good so we should have some fun talking later.
Leon
The Raven watcher

Words: 93888
Joined roleplay: June 27th, 2010, 5:30 pm
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet

Newbie on the block

Postby Leon on June 27th, 2010, 11:51 pm

Nobody likes me everybody hates me im goign to eat me some worms... ^.^
Leon
The Raven watcher

Character sheet

Newbie on the block

Postby Puck on June 28th, 2010, 12:50 am

I like you!
Welcome to Mizahar Leon!

If you want to acquaint yourself with the populace of our lovely site a bit more, feel free to stop by Chat (Link for it near the top). We can also answer any of your questions or concerns there.

Hope to see you in the game soon!

Sincerely yours for most of forever,
Puck
Puck
Loving your Lazy Eye

Words: 143109
Joined roleplay: May 5th, 2010, 11:15 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Newbie on the block

Postby Leon on June 28th, 2010, 1:24 am

Im glad that i am liked already thank you i have spent the better part of my day... which is all of it tying up this profile.
Leon
The Raven watcher

Character sheet

Newbie on the block

Postby Alice on June 29th, 2010, 3:13 pm

Hello and welcome to Mizahar, Leon! Glad to have you, and, glad to see someone playing a Chaktawe PC. Beautiful race. :)

I really enjoyed reading your introduction! You'll find out that, as you write and develop your character, your writing (and yes, grammar) will improve slowly, but consequently into a more beautiful and rich writing style. I've experienced it before, and the learning process never stops. Mizahar is designed for this.

Besides, previous RP experience and a poetic writing style is always appreciated here.
Mura ... Starting Guide ... Konti

"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not. It looks as they expect, but it is not."

Gregory Maguire, "Wicked"
Alice
Shade of Grey

Words: 221259
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2009, 4:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)