Okay, so I'm not TOTALLY new...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Okay, so I'm not TOTALLY new...

Postby Vitalos Umbreffigia on July 5th, 2010, 4:51 pm

Been on this site for a couple of months (started RPing I believe one month ago), but I never did an introduction, so here goes.

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!
Sam is fine.

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
Roleplayed on Facebook for a while, my basic introduction to it, then moved on to a Star Wars site called UFRP. I really flourished there, but alas, the glory days of that site are over.

3. How did you find us?
I was looking for a roleplaying site, so I googled the best ones. Mizahar topped the list, and the only one that appealed to me.

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
I LOVE the dark stuff.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
Characters. Dark pasts, tragedy, clashes, philosophy, and the occasional battle. Nothing drives me more than drama.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
You kidding? The world creation. I cannot imagine just how much time and effort went into creating this site. Though I gotta say, the fact that I have yet to see a poor writer here is running a close second.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
The slow build-up to make a character. Frankly, I like the idea of starting a character who has a lot of baggage. Someone who, for instance, has spent most of his life as an assassin, or in the wilderness, or something. But it doesn't really add up when I have a veteran with a mere twenty skill in wilderness survival.

(Frankly, I like my roleplaying to be based totally on writing, where you can play anything at any skill level so long as you justify it).

HOWEVER, the sheer complexity of Mizahar as well as the strong writing base has more than convinced me to stay.

8. What would you like out of the Mizahar experience?
Really, just some nice, slow-paced writing.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
The Night Stalker Gnosis! I'm a big fan of the shadow-stalker/assassin type, but I'd like more information on that Gnosis before I start one.

10. Anything else you want to talk about?
I've got two characters. This one, and one in the works named Squint. I've got a set group for both of them, but hey, I'm willing to try and squeeze something in if you wanna write with either of them.
"I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live."

Queens of the Stone Age
Vitalos Umbreffigia
Player

Words: 18787
Joined roleplay: June 6th, 2010, 7:17 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet