Ethereal Inquiry

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Ethereal Inquiry

Postby Anna on July 10th, 2010, 5:36 am

I'm creating a ghost character, but I'm not exactly sure what to do about supplies. It doesn't seem as though she would need or use them, or even if she could use them. Is there a way this is normally handled, do ghosts have possessions? Or can a ghost character get some XP to apply to skills they would have had in life instead of having possessions? Thanks a lot for your help!

- Anna
Anna
Player

Words: 7356
Joined roleplay: July 10th, 2010, 5:31 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Ethereal Inquiry

Postby Gossamer on July 10th, 2010, 7:13 am

Anna-

Each player, regardless of race or age or circumstances gets the same Starting Package. Now, ghosts can't really tote around cash or possessions... they don't need them. But, you can keep them if you'd like. You cannot trade them in for XP. The Starting Package is already pretty flexible, but the skill points and their usage is rigid.

Regards,

Gossamer
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Ethereal Inquiry

Postby Anna on July 10th, 2010, 7:17 am

That makes sense. Thank you for your help, I can't wait to start roleplaying.
Anna
Player

Words: 7356
Joined roleplay: July 10th, 2010, 5:31 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet