very impressed.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

very impressed.

Postby Oblivion on June 10th, 2013, 7:59 pm

this place seems quite vast and entertaining. the sheer amount of things to do and people to share the adventure with is really very remarkable. i used to rp a lot with a group of about 50 people until we got larger then it died in a way. i am hoping to be able to re-implement my character from the previous group using whatever is closest here. i am very impressed at what i have seen so far. i am a author and play write in my own time but work keeps me rather busy. I hope to see everyone in Mizahar.

-O
Oblivion
Player

Words: 206
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2013, 7:44 pm
Race: Kelvic

very impressed.

Postby Ooulvah on June 11th, 2013, 6:14 am

Welcome to our wonderful world friend! If you ever run into me on the trade routes and I have something you're interested in, do not hesitate to ask. I also see that you're a kelvic, and if you wish to join me on the routes, I'll usually have a guard or two for safe travel. You can join them if you need a quick Miza, or you can come along the route if you pay a small share of the protection cost! And if you ever, EVER, want to business, don't let hesitation pass through your pretty little head for even a moment.
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic35866.html
I don't know who you are
I don't know what you want
But I will find you
And I will sell it to you
Ooulvah
The Charismatic Salesman

Words: 3472
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2013, 11:26 am
Race: Charoda
Character sheet