Hi there!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi there!

Postby Dahrim on June 14th, 2013, 6:34 pm

Completely and absolutely new to this kind of roleplaying, and roleplaying in general. I have no idea what's going on but I'm trying to get my bearings, I plan to play as an Inarta. But yeah...
Dahrim
Player

Words: 222
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2013, 5:23 pm
Race: Human, Inarta

Hi there!

Postby Ooulvah on June 14th, 2013, 9:53 pm

This place is awesome, mods and storytellers are super active and very helpful, so don't hesitate to ask them for anything! And if you find yourself in Riverfall and you need a place to stay, make sure to look me up!
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic35866.html
I don't know who you are
I don't know what you want
But I will find you
And I will sell it to you
Ooulvah
The Charismatic Salesman

Words: 3472
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2013, 11:26 am
Race: Charoda
Character sheet

Hi there!

Postby Dahrim on June 15th, 2013, 4:13 am

Oh wow, I didn't expect anyone to actually reply! When I do make a character I'll be certain find you! Thanks!
Dahrim
Player

Hi there!

Postby Shausha on June 15th, 2013, 12:38 pm

6/15/13
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hiya Dahrim!

Be sure to check out the "Useful Links" drop down menu which is at the top of the Mizahar image banner. It has a lot of...useful...links....

Yeah! So, Inarta, eh? I cant handle strict caste systems like they have so they're not for me xD Also, if you have any quick questions, the chat module is up at the top navigation bar and usually someone's always on to help :)

Like Ooulvah said, the moderators and admin here are super involved. It's great! x)

So, welcome to Miz!

Shausha
Is it the sun down yet?

Words: 99565
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 7:28 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Hi there!

Postby Dahrim on June 15th, 2013, 7:38 pm

Thank you for the tip Shausha! I didn't even notice those links up there! I've been scrambling around trying to get everything ready.

Yeah the caste system is kinda sucky but the Eagle riding, totally makes up for it in my opinion. Anyways thank you so much for answering! And thanks! Glad to be here!
Dahrim
Player