Wages, Experience Points, Living Expenses

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Mihiya Darkmane on June 14th, 2013, 7:16 pm

Maybe I just keep missing it, but I need some serious help.

First of all, how does one go about obtaining a job. And once this job is obtained, how does one figure their wages, do I have to contact some higher power (i.e. storyteller) in order to have them bestowed upon me or is this something I can do on my own?

Second of all, how exactly does one get experience points figured out. I put in a request for grading in Endrykas, but I'm not sure that's the right place, and no one has done anything about it, and I'm pretty sure it's been over a week...maybe not...I don't know. So where do I go from there?

Third of all, living expenses! How do I even determine what those are? Does Komali (the strider) have living expenses? Please help!

This stuff really confuses me, because no RPG I've ever played on bothers with stuff like this.

Art by Nakuli! Thanks :)
Mihiya Darkmane
Player

Words: 61580
Joined roleplay: June 4th, 2013, 1:46 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Jackalope on June 14th, 2013, 8:00 pm

1) you contact me or go to the raised sun in the link map. Wages for the different jobs are listed in the price list near the bottom. That will determine your income, which I will award at the end of the season, pending the completion of two job threads.

2) the other Cyphrus mods and I will grade when we are able. A week or two isn't that long to wait. Please be patient. :)

3)you determine them by the lifestyle you live, based on the price list explanations. The drykas live extremely for being on the grasslands, so the default is common. :)
Jackalope
Check out that bunny heat

Words: 128580
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2012, 6:56 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)