Hello Everyone!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello Everyone!

Postby Farah on June 17th, 2013, 6:29 am

So, I am not actually new here, but a re-introduction is definitely in order sinnnnnceee I haven't come across too many familiar usernames just yet.. My name is Tatiana, and I was actually some-what active in 2011 on this forum. But unfortunately, I had to duke it out with life and all the troubles that came along with it, so I had to take a long hiatus away from role-playing and really, everything that kept me pretty sane. Buuut, I am back :) and more excited than ever to start threading and slowly creating a story for my precious wittyle kitty :D I look forward to all the adventures ahead, and I look forward to threading with some amazing people along the way! Cheers, Mizaharians! xx
Farah
The Inquisitive Feline

Words: 1682
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2013, 6:25 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Hello Everyone!

Postby Jackalope on June 18th, 2013, 12:42 am

Welcome back, Farah! If you need help refreshing yourself on anything, please feel free to ask away! Looking forward to seeing you create wonderful story. :)
Jackalope
Check out that bunny heat

Words: 128580
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2012, 6:56 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Hello Everyone!

Postby Shausha on June 18th, 2013, 1:15 am

6/17/13
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome back!

Who won, you or life's troubles?
What race were you last time you were here?

Shausha
Is it the sun down yet?

Words: 99565
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 7:28 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Hello Everyone!

Postby Farah on June 18th, 2013, 7:21 am

Thanks Jackalope! So far, so good!!! :)

Shausha, life unfortunately man handled me and gave me a brutal beating. But, wouldn't settle for defeat. Got things in order slowly, and cleaned up all the messy areas in my life that needed a good cleaning :)

And I had a Kelvic PC who I ended up retiring before I went on a hiatus, and was also working on a Drykas. But, decided to just start from scratch and with the plan of sticking around much longer this time. Honestly, no other RP Forum/Community can compare to Mizahar.
Farah
The Inquisitive Feline

Words: 1682
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2013, 6:25 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes