Flashbacks

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Flashbacks

Postby Vladimir Beatrice on June 26th, 2013, 6:14 am

Hello reader of this post.

You have one special opportunity to answer my question, are you ready?

"If I wanted to do a flashback thread for my past and that flashback thread was set in a diffrent region. whould I have to post that thread in the region it was set in? For example: my PC spent his teen years in Mura. do I have to post my flashback thread in mura, or in the place I am in right now?(Syliras)"

you have 39 seconds to answer this question.
Common - Thoughts - Maddness - Kontinese - Vani

NOTE TO EVERYONE!
I'm on temporary Hiatus due to final exams on there way. however, i will come on every now and then to answer posts and such. Sorry everyone
Vladimir Beatrice
The Lunatic Doctor

Words: 27178
Joined roleplay: June 12th, 2013, 6:26 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Flashbacks

Postby Fubuki Kouri on June 26th, 2013, 6:17 am

The former. :) In Mura.

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)