Ollo

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Ollo

Postby Lilah on June 26th, 2013, 8:06 pm

Hello fellow rpers!

I happened to stumble upon Mizahar whilst browsing the interwebs and putting off doing the dishes. I thought that if I joined some awesome roleplaying site, I could brush up on my writing skills and interact with people.

I used to spend all my spare doing roleplaying online, as well as with friends at school, but that stopped my junior year of high school and it's now been five (oh man, did not realize it was that much) years since I've actually had a formal roleplay that I've been apart of.

I don't know what drew me to Mizahar, but I am a little scared with all the lore and stuff! And creating a character sheet. Oh dear. But I want to get involved and jump in, so any pointers and help is much appreciated! I hope to meet a lot of you awesome people.
Lilah
Player

Words: 3409
Joined roleplay: June 26th, 2013, 7:11 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet

Ollo

Postby Shausha on June 26th, 2013, 9:43 pm

DATE
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome!

While you're here, your writing skills will definitely be tested! Also, dont worry about your 5 year hiatus...I'm sure it'll all come rushing back :P

As far as character sheets go, it's not as bad as you might think. There are templates on the character sheet forum and a quick browse-through of other peoples CS might give you a little more clue as to what's going on!

The best way of getting used to the way Mizahar works is to check out all the links at the top of the Mizahar image banner (Getting Started, Help, Master Lists, Useful Lists, Features). Your welcome PM has a bunch of useful tips also.

The "chat" feature is up there too if you have any quick questions the general public could answer. There's usually always an admin/mod/whatevs in there too! You can also PM any of the admins/mods/whatevs at any time as well.

And my personal suggestion is to take time to examine each city's forum. There are high population forums and others that are more close-knit. Find a city that will match your taste both OOC and IC!

It takes some getting used to, that's for sure, but we're all here if you have any questions!

Welcome again!

Shausha
Is it the sun down yet?

Words: 99565
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 7:28 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Ollo

Postby Lilah on June 27th, 2013, 12:33 am

I sure hope it comes rushing back!

I appreciate the advice. There's lots of exploring to do on these forums.
Lilah
Player

Words: 3409
Joined roleplay: June 26th, 2013, 7:11 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet