Hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello!

Postby Arlo Berakailen on July 22nd, 2013, 8:47 pm

Greetings! I've not been actively roleplaying for quite some time, but I've decided to get back into the swing of things. Why, you might ask? I ask in return: why not?

I've taken a look around these forums and I think I could have some fun here! My first order of business, of course, will be to make a character sheet, but I thought I'd pop in here to say hello to the general population first :).

So I hope to have many fun adventures with all of you! Hopefully, I won't screw up my sheet too badly, I've never been great at math :P.
Arlo Berakailen
Information retained is information gained

Words: 37838
Joined roleplay: July 22nd, 2013, 8:40 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hello!

Postby Lullaby on July 23rd, 2013, 6:12 am

Hey Arlo! Welcome to Mizahar, and welcome back to RPing! I hope you enjoy your time here also, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to catch me in Chat or PM me! I'd be more than happy to point you in the right direction.

Happy writing!
~ Lulls

Lullaby
Sweet song, sweet dreams

Words: 104298
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2013, 4:01 pm
Race: Staff account
Office