Umm Hello there!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Umm Hello there!

Postby Einarr on September 10th, 2013, 6:15 am

A pleasure to meet you all I'm brand spanking new to this site. After running a google search about rp websites, I thought this would be a cool place to get back into forum style role playing. I'm starting to read how to get started up and while I'm feeling a bit out of my depth I hope you all don't mind and will understand :).

I also had a quick question, sorry if this isn't the place to post it. I was thinking about making a mixed blood zith, slash human. I've thought about his back story and his upbringing a little. But one thing I noticed it said Zith/human children are never born with wings. I was wondering if it would be possible for him to have some sort of deformed growths coming out of his back. Basically twisted flesh with some slight resemblance to wings, how ever with no real functional propose. It was more of an idea to add my own personal touch to it and work in a few personal quirks since it would be a rather touchy topic for him, and also to work in a few skills he would learn to cover up his insecurity.

If its not okay I understand and I'll attempt to rework it. Also once again hello all and I hope I have a chance to rp with you all -sorry for the rant-
Einarr
Player

Words: 9770
Joined roleplay: September 10th, 2013, 6:00 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Vetari Violet on September 10th, 2013, 7:29 am

I would suggest asking Gossamer at the Help Desk for that sort of thing!

Also, welcome!
"Normal font in quotation marks is speech in Common."
"Italic font in quotation marks is speech in Symenos."
Italic font on it's own in internal dialogue.
Vetari Violet
The Crimson Seer; devout of Viratas

Words: 43604
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2013, 6:56 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Kalinor Seasonal Challenge (1)

Umm Hello there!

Postby Aider Silander on September 10th, 2013, 1:55 pm

They are unable to fly as they do not have wings. They have undeveloped stubs, very slight, where wings would otherwise grow. < From the lore.

But Welcome.

Hey all, just wanted to say I am sorry for any delays and failed promises. I am getting ready for a huge trip out of the country as well as taking on a lot of extra shifts at work. The creative side of my brain hasn't been active as of late.
Aider Silander
She has my heart on the end of her blade.

Words: 170163
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2013, 4:03 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Umm Hello there!

Postby Einarr on September 10th, 2013, 5:21 pm

Thank you both for your help. Glad to know I won't have to make to much of a change.
Einarr
Player

Words: 9770
Joined roleplay: September 10th, 2013, 6:00 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet