Greetings from Animal (Kemlo) the Kelvic

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greetings from Animal (Kemlo) the Kelvic

Postby Kemlo on October 15th, 2013, 10:31 am

Hi,

time to finally do the introduction of me.
Those who saw the Kelvic Animal looking for a possible bondmate might have wondered why I didn't post until now. The reason was that Animal's history left it rather open where Animal might be at his first arrival. I'm in contact with someone about Animal's first appearance on this world but sadly it takes longer than I hoped it would.
Because of this I decided today to do a flashback for Animal in the See of Grass before I'm kicked out for inactivity.
But now for the introduction.

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!
On this board I go under the name of Mikal.

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
I do role playing for a lot of years now. It began in my youth with pen and paper games like Dungeons & Dragons or Rolemaster to name just two. Later I discovered PBEM and Forum based games and became activ in those too.

3. How did you find us?
I was searching for an interesting site after being away from online RPGs for a while now. This site surely caught my attention.

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
About the style I'm rather open. Most have their advantage and disadvantages. I think Play by Post forum games would be on the upper part of the list if I had to make one.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
As my choice of character probably points out I like to play younger characters. Many of them start rather rough and have to find a way to survive somehow. Playing out what can or will happen to them is a part of this but a certain amount of adventure should be there too.
At the moment I can't think about something I really do not like to write about.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
The first thing that really caught my attention was the Kelvic race. The moment I read through the description I knew I wanted to stay and play a young Kelvic character. It just fit very well with my interests. The tiger form I choose because I already thought about a character with a tiger companion somewhere else a while ago but it never came to be.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
That it takes so long to get started with my character. I'm sure the player who offered to post with me in the See of Grass has good reason for it. I'm not mad or angry about him but for me it's a bit frustrating.
After his bad experiences and escape my character is a bit ussure about meeting other people. But he needs help so meeting a single character or small group is the best solution to help him in his way.

8. What would you like out of the Mizahar experience?
I hope to have a lot of fun with playing this character as he tries to find his way to a happy future despite his problems and quirks. Hopefully my posting partners and those reading it will have that fun too.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
I did some reading around in the time I waited but at the moment there is nothing I really missed.

10. Anything else you want to talk about?
Trying to build my character and looking around for information about different themes I had a couple problems with finding these information. Often I stumbled on additional but for me important information at unexpected places (at least for me).
Sadly I can't give you an example at the moment because I didn't keep book about these searches.
The Information made sense at the place it stood but trying to get the whole image gave me a bit the impression I was stumbling around in the dark and probably missing something important. I have no reasonable idea how to make it better but thought this might be the place to mention it. ;)

Well, I hope this gave you at least a few insights about me. :)

No I'm off to start that flashback I mentioned. :smirk:
Kemlo
is called Animal

Words: 31215
Joined roleplay: October 9th, 2013, 9:00 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet