Akalak's Dual Nature question

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Postby Favchean Hronis on October 21st, 2013, 3:57 am

Ok so I have a couple questions about the Akalak's dual nature. It says in the lore that Kelvic who bond to Akalak's often only bond to one personality and not the other. Does this work in the whole relationship kind of thing too? Such as if one personality falls in love with someone, will the second love or would they just be ambivalent to the other?

Also, kelvic question just because it sprang to mind as I was writing that question up there. 1. Is a bond with a kelvic /always/ romantic in nature, or can one bond with a Kelvic and it be completely platonic (i.e. super close friendship) 2. Is the bond dual sided, such as if the Kelvic bonds to one person does that automatically mean the other person bonds with the Kelvic or could it be onesided? I am thinking no but was just wondering.

Favchean Common|Chealvan Common
Favchean Tukant|Chealvan Tukant
Favchean Kontinese|Chealvan Kontinese
Favchean Hronis
AKA: Chealvan

Words: 188481
Joined roleplay: September 10th, 2013, 5:27 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Orion Michaels on October 21st, 2013, 4:23 am

I don't know Akalaks very well, but I'd say that's something that's going to be depending on the individual. In some cases both personalities could have feelings, in others they might find some things attractive that the other doesn't. Someone can feel free to correct me on that.

Regarding the Kelvics, it doesn't have to be romantic, though it often is. So yes, you could have a BFF Kelvic. :D And a bond is always two ways. I'd give the Kelvic lore a read regarding bonds. There's a descriptive and informative part on bonding within it that should be able to answer any questions regarding that. :)
Orion Michaels
Cut to the punchline

Words: 1033425
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2012, 12:33 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby aleezysam on November 8th, 2013, 8:15 am

Avatar and the edited larger image of the same thing in my Character Sheet I owe thanks to the following: Abstract for finding the original and Liyana Winterflame for the photoshoping of it. It is the Prague Golem with things removed.
aleezysam
Player

Words: 82
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2013, 7:56 am
Race: Ghost