Writing in Absences

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Writing in Absences

Postby Marcus Dymez on November 14th, 2013, 1:41 am

What a ride this past year has been.

So, quick primer. I've been gone from Miza for quite a while now (About a year and some change). Not to bore you with too many personal details, but a lot of things went wrong really quickly, to which I promptly began an adventure involving a period of homelessness, travelling to a new state almost every month, and stuff like that. I had quite a few other things on my mind, so understand if my writing hobby wasn't tended to. However, now that I've finally gotten around to stabilizing things a bit, I decided to come back to see how my old haunting grounds fared.

Tl;dr, I've been gone a damn long time for reasons.

Now, onto the actual discussion. Naturally, Marcus wasn't in Cryo this entire time, so while I refamiliarize myself with his character development so far and with the lore in general, I was curious about any interesting ways you mates have seen/written concerning a leave-of-absence. I like to avoid retconning and the like as much as possible, so I'll be branistorming over the next few days to come up with something suitable. Cheers!

-Marcus.
Marcus Dymez
Imagination is oft confused with Insanity.

Words: 134886
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2012, 12:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes