Hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello!

Postby Aranta on November 18th, 2013, 7:36 pm

(Copied and pasted from the Welcome to Mizahar thread, haha)

1. Name - Aaron
2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
Primarily fanfiction-type roleplay. I usually work 1x1, but lately my previous partners have all been busy, so I've been looking for a community roleplay. I've also been wanting to do an original roleplay for a long time, and figured this would be a good place to start.
3. How did you find us?
Google.
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
I tend to write in a novelesque style; generally 3rd person limited. I try to make my responses as detailed as possible, because I really hate one-liners.
5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
I like to explore developing relationships, and also explore the effects of traumatising experiences. I don't like writing explicitly violent scenes(of any nature), but I love the aftermath of scenes like that. I also like to see what happens when you take someone/thing with no prior experience in a certain situation, and throw them in that situation to sink-or-swim.
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
The complexity; there are so many possibilities, I'm excited to get started!
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
There's a lot to learn/remember. Thank goodness for all the links!
8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?
A consistently active roleplaying experience; since I have a smartphone, I can reply almost any time of day, and roleplaying is my crack, so to speak.
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
Not yet; there's so much as it is!
10. Anything else you want to talk about?
Not that I can think of right off hand. Just that as I mentioned before, this is my first time doing a community roleplay, so it may take me a little bit to get into the swing of things.
Zithanese
Common
Symenos
Aranta
Player

Words: 64715
Joined roleplay: November 18th, 2013, 7:30 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello!

Postby Quint Caravel on November 24th, 2013, 6:57 pm

Hiya, Aaron!
Wow, you're really off and running with your Zith character! I applaud your enthusiasm and congratulate you on taking off with both legs running. It looks like you know what you're doing, so there's little I can say here except I hope you keep having fun with Aranta!

~=- Quint

Quint Caravel
Currently dreaming about you!

Words: 151579
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2013, 5:46 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes