Hey

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey

Postby Garret Sawyer on November 24th, 2013, 10:56 pm

Name - or what you'd like to be called!

Garret Sawyer

What sort of RP experience do you have if any?

While not extensively I have roleplayed on various games and guild forums so I am not too green to roleplaying, that said I have taken one glance at your lore pages and now I proclaim myself an expert on Mizahar lore!

How did you find us?

http://www.top-site-list.com/jaycatschoice - You were number one... Why settle?

What do you like to write about - not write about?

Well combat seems like the most exciting thing that comes to mind, then next I would definitely say exploration/travelling, nothing wrong with a bit of romance (But not the ridiculously gushy stuff). If I had to say one thing that I didn't like I suppose I would have to say social situations - just characters talking with nothing else happening but even then I would enjoy it; just less than chopping their heads off >:)

Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?

The lore hands down! It is just so extensive and you are still adding to it, every page I click on leads to five more pages that I want to read, eventually I forgot what I was even looking for, it is incredible!

What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?

The lore hands down! It is just so extensive and you are still adding to it, every page I click on leads to five more pages that I want to read, eventually I forgot what I was even looking for, it is so frustrating!

What would you like out of the mizahar experience?

Just some fun!
Dead before bowed.
Fallon, I didn't thread because I was scared you would kill Garret, I know the rules perfectly. It was simply because I didn't like you, when I logged on and saw a bunch of veterans complaining that they couldImage not find threads and newbies should approach them because they are so much better us new people, I just thought one thing. What a bunch of cunts.

The Broken Shackles
Garret Sawyer
You got gold? Good, who do you want dead?

Words: 114969
Joined roleplay: November 24th, 2013, 10:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hey

Postby Taylani on November 24th, 2013, 11:02 pm

hehe Welcome to Mizahar Garret

That is the thing with our lore...its a subtle yet tricky spell that spell binds you into reading it while at once completely entrances you so you can't stop but drives you insane with the complexity! Its sheer genius really.

;)
Taylani
Captivated

Words: 541241
Joined roleplay: September 7th, 2013, 4:41 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Hey

Postby Quint Caravel on November 29th, 2013, 1:52 am

Hey, I saw you in chat today. Seems like you've got a good handle on stuff.

Welcome to Mizahar!
Quint Caravel
Currently dreaming about you!

Words: 151579
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2013, 5:46 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes