Cale Fox, Chef Warrior

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Cale Fox, Chef Warrior

Postby Cale Valiant Fox on March 8th, 2014, 5:09 am

Heyo! I know a lot of you from chat and the beginnings of collaboration, but I figured I might as well post an intro. I am a human boy of 16 who was raised by an e-Syliran Knight outside of Nyka. My religion is that of the worship of Priskil and Yahal and my character concept is that of a pure hearted, though naive, boy. I plan on my tale being one of a coming of age and the rise of a hero. I plan on sticking around the Syliras region for a while, but eventually amassing a group of friends and traveling around MIzahar on a conquest of exploration and goodness. :D :thumbsup: and yes, I am a chef and a warrior. Here's my CS: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post359826.html#p359826
Credit to Yuri Lehrer for awesome Sig
Cale Valiant Fox
Chef and Aspiring Hero

Words: 10459
Joined roleplay: January 3rd, 2013, 11:23 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet

Cale Fox, Chef Warrior

Postby Xen on March 8th, 2014, 8:54 pm

I sense an adventure opportunity followed by potential traveling companions. I'd like to partake on these adventures and become a member of your party, if you ever come around Falyndar and to Zinrah.

Welcome to Mizahar also, great adventures await!
Xen

Xen
Stygian Serpentis

Words: 390077
Joined roleplay: July 28th, 2012, 12:02 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

Cale Fox, Chef Warrior

Postby Cale Valiant Fox on March 8th, 2014, 10:35 pm

If I ever make the travel down to Zinrah, I'll be sure to send a PM your way :)
Credit to Yuri Lehrer for awesome Sig
Cale Valiant Fox
Chef and Aspiring Hero

Words: 10459
Joined roleplay: January 3rd, 2013, 11:23 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet