Other RP sites?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

Other RP sites?

Postby Hajt on April 20th, 2014, 7:32 am

So, I can reasonably assume you all like Mizahar. But, does anyone have roots down in any other online rp site? If so, which one(s)?
Hajt
Player

Words: 4219
Joined roleplay: April 1st, 2014, 6:48 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Other RP sites?

Postby Gossamer on April 20th, 2014, 2:45 pm

In general I think you'll find other people reluctant to talk about other sites here. Why? First and foremost, we're one of the biggest and best. No bragging here, its just the truth. But with ten posts and being a new player, I think you should understand that its considered VERY BAD FORM and RUDE to discuss other RP sites.

We also have a Terms of Use policy that asks people not to advertise other sites here. It's not that we are afraid people will leave or that they will snag players (we've been beyond that worry for years) but its that the spam we get from them TRYING to do so becomes really really tedious and annoying not only to the staff but to our very loyal and protective pbase. No one wants to read about some 12 year old's attempt to make a BBS rpg system or see the results of players that get pissed off here rip our system off and go open their own freeboard.

So for that reason I'm closing this thread. I just didn't want to remove it without giving you some reason why. If you are here, generally, you don't care about other boards.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)