Help with my CS and which city to live in

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Vayl on April 25th, 2014, 9:12 am

Hello guys :)

Well here is My CS

Its been under a bit of change, but I've finally settled down on what I have now. I have no plans for any gnosis or magic with this character, he's not really the mental type person, much more material.

I guess I was just here to check up that this CS makes sense/is acceptable/isn't contradicting itself. So what do you think?

The second question is where do you think my Character should be based? I was going to do Kalinor, but it seems to be afk (which is why I made the backstory of the parents leaving Kalinor, maybe you can think of a better story to get Vayl out of Kalinor at a young age?)

The two cities I've looked at most are Syliras and Riverfall, I must say Riverfall looks quite nice for him, what with the Akalaks being super warriors and all.

Thankyou in advance for any help I receive :)+
"Summer grasses,
All that remains
Of soldiers' dreams"
Vayl
Forever Dolce's

Words: 58133
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2014, 12:03 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Postby Gossamer on April 25th, 2014, 10:38 am

Male Symenestra and most females are killed on sight in Riverfall. If that's not a deterrent though... we'd be glad to have you for a brief thread. Just one though. And it doesn't usually end well.

Gossamer

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideRiverfallSyka
Special ProjectsSykafall Coordination
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 5945246
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Vayl on April 25th, 2014, 10:47 am

Heh. Would be brief wouldn't it ^^

Been talking with the irreplaceable Fallon in chat, and Alvadas seems to be a good place where he won't be executed.
"Summer grasses,
All that remains
Of soldiers' dreams"
Vayl
Forever Dolce's

Words: 58133
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2014, 12:03 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet