Malediction?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Malediction?

Postby Jokor on October 1st, 2010, 8:56 pm

I read the thread about malediction and couldn't help to wonder how power of the item's made by that craft would granted?
Do the storytellers need to check any item and say to the player what it does. Or can they decide for themselves,Staying within reason of course?

Also can Malediction be enhanched by Glyphing? Animating can, and in the post of malediction is said that they are related to each other.
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Malediction?

Postby Jokor on October 2nd, 2010, 5:40 pm

I got the answers to the 2 questions above but a small one sprang to mind again.

In the lore page it say's only organic material may be used to get the best effect.(iron and stuff makes the magic weaker.) But what about wood? It is organic but itsn't harvested from the a creature. I guess it can be used in the proces without deminishing the magic but I wanted to ask to be sure.
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook