Salutations

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Salutations

Postby Orion LaCroix on November 19th, 2014, 3:18 pm

Hello

My name Is Orion and I look forward to role playing with all of you

As i familiarize myself with the sites infrastructure (Navigation is a bit difficult)

I intend to post regularly and as I said hope to make great friends and tell even greater stories

That said I am semi new to roleplaying My only experiences being slight DnD adventures and one other roleplaying site

So hello

Any tips on getting to know this site will be appreciated

Much love Orion
Orion LaCroix
Musical maiden

Words: 9828
Joined roleplay: November 19th, 2014, 2:44 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Salutations

Postby Orion Michaels on November 19th, 2014, 6:40 pm

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONEWelcome to Mizahar, Orion! I'm Orion. :P your welcome PM should help get you on the right track. If you haven't already, pop into our chat room. It can be reached by the "chat" button along the top. People will be happy to help you on your questions. Just an FYI, titles or addendums are not permitted in your name, so you'll have to drop that portion by going to the user control panel and editing it.

There's a lot to read and it can get a bit overwhelming, but you don't have to figure it all out in a day. :) feel free to shot me a message if you need help and I'm happy to aid. Happy writing!
Orion Michaels
Cut to the punchline

Words: 1033425
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2012, 12:33 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)