Hi, I'm Rather New

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi, I'm Rather New

Postby Caell on November 20th, 2014, 11:19 am

Hi, I’m- well you can call me Flen, I hope no one else uses that ooc title, or just use Caell which is my char’s name, I have no qualms about either… in any case, I have been rping for several years now on every type of genre you could imagine: Sci-fi, modern fantasy, fantasy, medieval, post-apocalyptic and perhaps a few odd ones which even I’m not entirely sure where they might go. Still, it seems I always am drawn back to fantasy; it’s the RP type I have had the most experience with and always find to be far more enthralling rather than bustling futuristic cities or desolate war torn wastelands.
So, suffice it to say, I came across this forum, the lore is extensive, rather over whelming, but in all honesty I like that, it’s not simply a “copy paste” of every other medieval/ renaissance era fantasy forum out there, besides, the fact of how unbelievably deep the information really is gives this world a sense of scope I haven’t seen since reading Tolkien.
Honestly I’m up for anything; social threads, training threads, flash backs, et cetra… well actually, no, that’s not entirely true, I tend to shy away from ERP, not that have any problem with those who do it, it’s simply a personal decision on my part, I hope no one takes offence. In any case, I haven’t posted yet as my first thread will likely be about my char being bought (as he is a Kelvic slave brought to Sunberth) though after words I can rp with anyone, realistically of course… sorry I’m rambling, my apologies.
In synapses though, thank you all, I hope this works out and here’s the link to my char backstory/ matchmaker thread if you care about either of them. Have a great morning.

Char back story: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic54589.html

Matchmaker thread: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post417191.html#p417191
Caell
Player

Words: 2766
Joined roleplay: November 19th, 2014, 10:16 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet