Hey all!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey all!

Postby axel on October 10th, 2009, 3:09 pm

I have no idea where i am or what is this site i just found it in top web games rpg site i guess well i might as well go along with u guys my real name is max and i hate long posts over 3 lines so i''ll probably ignore anyones post like that and i ignored the rules post :D lemme know if i do something wrong ppl ok cuz im not gonna bother myself and check the rules
axel
Player

Words: 124
Joined roleplay: October 10th, 2009, 2:45 pm
Race: Human

Re: Hey all!

Postby Gossamer on October 10th, 2009, 4:56 pm

Hey Max-

Welcome to Mizahar.

If your serious about what you said, have fun finding anyone to post with. We are all writers here, love detail, and sometimes get extremely long winded. So, basically that eliminates you (according to what you said) reading just about anything anyone writes here. So perhaps mizahar isn't for you.

By registering, your agreeing to follow site rules. Since your posting, you registered. Be aware of that, even though you say you haven't read them. 99% of the fun here on Mizahar is about attitude... a good one always attracts friends, companions to write with, and colleagues.

If your just trying to be funny, humor is appreciated.

Regards,

Gossamer
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby axel on October 11th, 2009, 1:47 pm

huh?its just writers game i suck at writing i should go away and find another game or something
axel
Player

Postby Gossamer on October 11th, 2009, 3:57 pm

Axel-

Interestingly enough, that last post by me was more than three lines... and you read them. Perhaps its not as hard as you anticipated. :P You don't have to be a good writer to write here. But be warned, no matter what stage your writing is at, your writing will improve.

Regards,

Gossamer
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby axel on October 13th, 2009, 11:17 am

huh?what did u just say? anyway for real this place is not my type at all i like fighting games now bye goos something XD
axel
Player