Salutations!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Salutations!

Postby Pepinot on May 23rd, 2015, 12:43 am

Hello, friends. The name is Pepinot. I've just created an account here on Mizahar and am still trying to find my way on this site with figuring out all of the basics (race/character sheet/getting roleplays/ etc). But I'm also trying to make new friends here both through PM and through roleplays. If you'd be interested in some interaction, shoot me a PM! Just for the record, I've had several years of roleplaying experience already, so I definitely wouldn't consider myself a newcomer.
Pepinot
Player

Words: 164
Joined roleplay: May 23rd, 2015, 12:39 am
Race: Human

Salutations!

Postby Lisana on May 23rd, 2015, 1:16 am

Welcome to Mizahar. You seem to have figured out your way around, but either way, if you have any questions, you can pop into chat, PM me, or check the Questions and Answers Forum.
I make mediocre boxcodes for people here.
Otaia|Anthere|Lisana
3/5 Threads
Lisana
Player

Words: 66239
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2014, 11:45 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes