Fresh meat has arrived!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Fresh meat has arrived!

Postby Larka Faux on July 25th, 2015, 12:05 am

Not all too great with intros on my own so I think I'll stick to the cards, haha.

Name - or what you'd like to be called!
Larka Faux. It used to be Xionist but after a bit of looking around I realized my account named needed to match my PC name. After a quick mental debate I decided upon Larka Faux.

What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
I have a few years of Play-By-Post RP under my belt but it's been quite some time since I last took part in an RP that I'd prefer to be considered a novice.

How did you find us?
Google!

What sort of RP style is your favorite?
Play-By-Post is definitely considered my favorite. Just being able to submerse yourself in a fantasy world and experience everything through the eyes and body of your character is something I really enjoy.

What do you like to write about - not write about?
My strong points are in fantasy or fantasy-esque writing. I love the thought of magic and mythical legends. The feeling of grand adventure which could end in any way possible.

Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
The lore is ingrained into the website itself. Unlike other sites which can contain any amount of random RPs varying from anime knockoffs to slice-of-life highschool simulators this is much less a website and more an entire world already waiting to be explored.

What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
Nothing so far!

What would you like out of the Mizahar experience?
A character whom I follow from day to day watching them progress from what they used to be into something far more.

Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
Don't know! I've only skimmed the various races so far, and plan on doing lots of browsing through the site before I even start on a CS.

Anything else you want to talk about?
Not that I can think of, haha.
Last edited by Larka Faux on July 25th, 2015, 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Common | Thoughts
Larka Faux
Ever So Curious

Words: 20984
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2015, 11:07 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Fresh meat has arrived!

Postby Nevin Margaitis on July 25th, 2015, 12:28 am

Welcome Xionist! I can't wait to see what race you end up choosing. There are so many cool ones to chose from!
Nevin Margaitis
Livi's Better Half

Words: 9910
Joined roleplay: September 10th, 2013, 1:55 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Fresh meat has arrived!

Postby Larka Faux on July 25th, 2015, 12:47 am

Livi Nox wrote:Welcome Xionist! I can't wait to see what race you end up choosing. There are so many cool ones to chose from!

Yes there are! I'm actually quite tempted to make a mixblood at the moment.

EDIT~~

I've recently changed my username upon reading the Starting Guide (and checking out the Character Sheet threads for confirmation).
Common | Thoughts
Larka Faux
Ever So Curious

Words: 20984
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2015, 11:07 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet