Ghost NPC Expenses

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Ghost NPC Expenses

Postby Sempre on December 5th, 2015, 3:56 pm

Hello! I was just wondering if anyone could perhaps clarify this for me. I am thinking of applying for a personal travelling, Ghost NPC (CS and character still in development at this stage) and was just unsure as to what the expected living expenses might be for that NPC please? :)
 Sorry if the answer is in the lore somewhere, I know that as a Ghost PC they are required to pay living expenses as per usual, however I was just wondering if it was any different for a travelling NPC ghost? Should I expect to pay common level living expenses for him? :)

Thanks!
      :thumbsup:

Sempre
"Embrace the DarkSide" - We have Cookies!!

Words: 22671
Joined roleplay: April 19th, 2015, 12:00 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Ghost NPC Expenses

Postby Yisanareysin on December 5th, 2015, 4:58 pm

From this business plan, Gillar says that .5 gm per day for seven ghosts, but he is keeping them in captivity, so maybe like 1 sm per day??

Honestly I'd say ask while you're applying for this NPC at the Help desk so that things are definitively sorted out.
ImageImageImage
Yisanareysin
Sneaky Snake Spy Extraordinaire

Words: 314458
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2014, 7:40 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)