Archietectrix Structures & Relationships

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Archietectrix Structures & Relationships

Postby Naia Whitewater on February 4th, 2016, 5:21 am

I was reading the lore, and I began wondering about the relationships between Archi Mages and Archietrix structures that are not specifically houses or shops?

The lore mentions that sentient structures may less often take form and shape as structures such as bridges or walls, and I think I recall someone mentioning that even ships could be sentient (though I imagine a ship would behave similarly to a house, though the issue of size restriction would perhaps need a different parameter), and I brought up likelihood of sentient pycon dollhouses in chat, and I was wondering how, or if, this changes or modifies the 'resident/caretaker' relationship between the structure and mage, given many of these particular buildings cannot explicitly house the mage as a denizen?

On a further note, would such structures be able/willing to initiate someone into the magic?- In the sense that I'm not sure I can see a bridge or length of wall finding proper cause or want to initiate anyone.
Naia Whitewater
The Roaring Silence

Words: 146083
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2013, 3:25 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)