Hello Again!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Hello Again!

Postby Halin'a on April 13th, 2016, 5:39 pm

Hello again, Mizahar!

I know I've been gone for quite a while, and I'm currently digging through the forums/lore to catch myself up and refamiliarize myself with everything, but I am back and ready to write! I'm planning on using this alt and one other, but I am currently trying to decide which one I want to keep.

The alts I'm debating between keeping are my Zith, Aranta, and my Dhani, Sisas. Sisas, if kept, is still below 50 posts and as such I'm considering possibly giving him a makeover; since it has been so long since I've been here, and he was barely used, he would essentially become a new character. The other alt, Aranta, I would love to play, mostly because there are so few Zith being played in the world and I feel he could offer a lot of unique experiences, but the biggest problem for me now is: he's a Zith. He was being played in Kalinor, but that domain is now closed, so if kept, he will need to be moved/migrated to another place. The thing is, I know very few places are open to Zith, and I would like to use him fairly often, so I would like to join a domain that is fairly active with him.

(This alt, being an Ethaefal from Zeltiva, will also need to be moved out of the city and to another one as well, and I am considering taking him either to Lhavit or Syliras.)

So, my question is: Are there any active domains that would, if not welcome, then at least be open to having a Zith hanging around?

Thanks everyone, and I'm looking forward to writing here again!
Avatar by me; based off of this picture
Halin'a
Player

Words: 65334
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2013, 7:23 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes