Howdy!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Howdy!

Postby Mateo Tidesong on August 9th, 2016, 1:51 pm

Hello! Nice to be here! I'm not new to RP, but it's been a few years since I've played by post. I've recently gotten back into pen and paper RP with friends and family, and our occasional play by post when everyone is busy with work and children only served to remind me just how much I miss writing.

In real life, I'm a freelance designer and artist and I have four children. So, I'm not aiming to become the most prolific poster.

That said, I'm excited! I'm very interested in Syka and I'd love to make some friends! Yo, Svefra peoples!

Mateo is a weaver, so I'm curious to see how that plays out here in Mizahar's settings. Whee!

PS I don't like Tapatalk. It gives me an error every time I try to post. Is it just me and my iPhone? Or is this an error everyone gets ...? I feel like they've really changed the UI since I last used it and it's terrible. (Designer problems.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mateo Tidesong
Smooth as Sea Silk

Words: 6692
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2016, 1:49 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets