Eh... Hi... ^.^"

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Eh... Hi... ^.^"

Postby Juliana Falcone on January 3rd, 2011, 6:41 am

Hi, I'm Writing-Otaku. Just call me whatever you want, as long as it's not mean.
I'm not really good with introductions... or being social, but I love to RP and write. It's been my life for... about four or five years. XD
I sound like such a dork. >.<
This site seems really interesting, and I really hope I fully understand everything. But it's midnight, and I'm tired. Plus school's starting back up from winter holiday tomorrow. Or today. Whatever you want to call it. >.<

Well... night! Or morning... you know what I mean. XD
Juliana Falcone
Player

Words: 184
Joined roleplay: January 3rd, 2011, 6:36 am
Race: Human, Mixed

Eh... Hi... ^.^"

Postby Nidassasyae on January 3rd, 2011, 6:49 am

Hello! Welcome to Mizahar! :D

Aww, we all love to RP here, so you don't sound too nerdy ;) Stop by chat sometime if you have any questions, we're friendly folk and will do our best to answer :)

Just wanted to let you know, your username should match your character's name. Make sure you change it before you start RPing :D

~Nida
Nidassasyae
Crazy Cat Lady

Words: 222053
Joined roleplay: October 12th, 2010, 12:30 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Artist (1) Power Fork (2)
Trash Medal (1)

Eh... Hi... ^.^"

Postby Elveron Darksider on January 4th, 2011, 5:08 pm

Hi July!

Hope you get a fun time here in Mizahar :)
Elveron Darksider
Player

Words: 3909
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2010, 8:59 pm
Race: Human