Plotting With Crow

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Plotting With Crow

Postby Crow on September 21st, 2016, 11:27 pm

It has come to my attention that some players are left in a state of limbo sometimes. Every now and then us writers get this horrible disease. Writer's block, and it really blows. In any case if you are having trouble reaching out to others or just want the guidance of an ST I want you to know that I am here.

Not all of my plotting involves Rhysol, and I can assist in any way that you can imagine. I enjoy Arching plots, and if your character doesn't have one you should think of getting one. Everyone needs a purpose and a backstory. A reason to be doing what they are doing.

Reach out to me if you need assistance or post here. I enjoy reading and I enjoy putting thoughts together to formulate great ideas!

I am just a Kaw away!

~Thanks to Aladari Coolwater for the template
Crow

Plotting With Crow

Postby Orin Fenix on September 21st, 2016, 11:32 pm

This seems awesome! Who wouldn't want to Plot with Crow.

If, after you've plotted with Crow, you find yourself in need of a moderator, and don't necessarily want to bother an ST, please check out our GST Directory. I know I for one am happy to run threads for people and the list of volunteers there also probably want to run threads.

*shameless plugs*
Orin Fenix
Almost Iron But Actually Master Chef

Words: 1186489
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2015, 12:06 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Plotting With Crow

Postby Crow on September 21st, 2016, 11:37 pm

That is indeed great advice Orin. The GSTs are there to aid players as well! One that could be utilized a bit more in my opinion. Just remember that most GSTing requires approval. Don't let this deter you from utilizing this awesome resource. Getting approval requires plotnotes, and sometimes I have seen players create awesome goals and plotnotes... but they never do anything to accomplish them.

We have plenty of writers here that can aid you in a number ways. None of us are perfect, but together we can strive to be something more.

~Thanks to Aladari Coolwater for the template
Crow