Question about Svefra

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Question about Svefra

Postby Varyn Stormrider on January 5th, 2017, 12:53 am

So I won't be going active with this character until Spring, but I had a few questions while I get him put together.

Does his last name have to be from one of the listed Pods here?

-If so, what exactly is the process for going about setting that up?

I'm a returning member who's been gone for almost 2 years, and I'm trying to broaden my horizons with a character type I've never written before. Any help would be tremendously appreciated! Thank you!
Varyn Stormrider
Player

Words: 289
Joined roleplay: January 4th, 2017, 7:39 pm
Race: Human, Svefra

Question about Svefra

Postby Azmere on January 5th, 2017, 1:29 am

Varyn Ridley wrote:So I won't be going active with this character until Spring, but I had a few questions while I get him put together.

I'm happy to help you out but keep in mind that chat is an excellent place to find information.

Varyn Ridley wrote:Does his last name have to be from one of the listed Pods here?

No. However, please make sure you create a name in accordance with the racial lore.

Varyn Ridley wrote:I'm a returning member who's been gone for almost 2 years, and I'm trying to broaden my horizons with a character type I've never written before. Any help would be tremendously appreciated! Thank you!

Welcome back, Varyn. There's a ton of people out and about willing to help you so don't be afraid to ask.

That is all.
Attn: GradersObservation is maxed. Thank you for all your hard work.

where do you go when you don't know who you are?
Azmere
Seeker of the Lost

Words: 754081
Joined roleplay: October 14th, 2015, 11:57 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)