Greetings

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greetings

Postby Anzaj on April 17th, 2017, 2:44 am

Hi, nice to meet everyone. I tried mizahar a long time ago, probably 5-6 years ago, but ended up leaving due to IRL stopping me from responding. My thread partners at the time were super supportive and I still keep in contact with one of them. He's one of my best friends today, though neither of us plays on mizahar anymore we wouldn't have met each other if not for this place. Now that i'm in a place where i can actively participate and respond after graduating college, i'm returning to find a creative outlet. Hope everyone's just as awesome today as you were so very long ago while i was still trying to find myself.
Anzaj
Player

Words: 9887
Joined roleplay: April 13th, 2017, 3:42 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Greetings

Postby Nya Winters on April 17th, 2017, 3:10 am

Welcome back.

Its really good to see more established people joining the site. :)

Nya
Nya Winters
Let the winds in my heart blow...

Words: 784686
Joined roleplay: June 7th, 2009, 6:53 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Trailblazer (1) Never Say Die (1)
Donor (1) 2017 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)