Replacement for Taldera

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Replacement for Taldera

Postby Ilynn on May 7th, 2017, 4:48 pm

I have a little problem with the choice of a city... My character is a kelvic snow leopard, born in Avanthal to a kelvic snowshoe hare and a kelvic polarwolf. As a snow leopard Taldera would be the perfect habitat to her. But every city in Taldera is closed, and so I ask myself where to go with her.
Do you know any city, preferably not too far away from Avanthal, where a snow leopard might want to live? (Optimally this would be on high mountains where it snows frequently)

Thanks,
Ilynn
Ilynn
Player

Words: 192
Joined roleplay: April 30th, 2017, 11:23 am
Race: Kelvic

Replacement for Taldera

Postby Nya Winters on May 7th, 2017, 5:15 pm

I'm a Talderian forest cat that's lived quiet a few places including big cities. Just because your a snow leopard doesn't mean you have to leave in a biome that reflects that. It can be quite fun to live in a place that you are out of sorts in and have your rp reflect that (such as a lowland swamp or desert).

That being said you were designed to live anywhere. Our race is a slave/servant class. Your drive to be with people should be far higher than your drive to live in the cold high mountains.

Also you have one post. You can always change your concept to another animal form that might be easier for you to wrap your head around in the places that are open.

Nya Winters
Let the winds in my heart blow...

Words: 784686
Joined roleplay: June 7th, 2009, 6:53 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Trailblazer (1) Never Say Die (1)
Donor (1) 2017 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2017 Top NaNo Word Count (1)