Question about character sheet

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Alianore Bohun on November 22nd, 2017, 8:35 pm

Hi,
I'm new to Mizahar, I have read the lore and I am ready to start my character sheet. I've read others just to see what I need to do but I am confused on one thing. Birthday for my character. I really don't understand it and I would really like it if someone could explain to me what that is also how do I create my character sheet?

I'm sorry for all these questions!
Alianore Bohun
Player

Words: 332
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2017, 7:46 pm
Race: Human

Postby Dove Brown on November 22nd, 2017, 8:51 pm

A character's birthday is the rp date they were rp-born on. For example, Dove was born on the 17th day of Winter in the year 499.

Pick a day (1-91), a Season (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter) and a year that matches their age (current year is 517).

You make a character sheet by going to the character sheet sub forum and starting a new topic. Hope that helps
Very busy at work. May not be around much for a while.
Threads: 3/3

Dove Brown
Keeping my head, my backbone, and my heart

Words: 181194
Joined roleplay: July 30th, 2015, 9:36 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)