Behind the Chetha

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Behind the Chetha

Postby Chetha Iceglaze on February 17th, 2018, 9:07 pm

1. Name - Val or Valerie

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
Freeform HTML chat
Tabetop
- Dungeons and Dragons 1st through 5th Editions
-World of Drkness
-Shadowrun
Live Action Roleplaying
-New England Roleplaying Organization
-Mind's Eye Theter
-Nocturne LARP
-Dystopia Rising

All of the above as both a player and Staff member with responsibilities from Monster Desk to Dungeon Mistress, to Safety Marshal andPlot Adjunct

3. How did you find us? Google Search

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? I like both third and first person writing, depends on the situation and post as well as the mood I am trying to convey.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
I like writing combat and about trade skills or life skill usage. I am not socomfotable with romantic writing, I tend to fade rto black there but am willing to be challenged!

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
I like th freedom to really customize and the detail of the world. I was engaged in a conversation on making constwllations and a zodiac cycle almost straight away in chat, that was pretty neat!

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
Nothing really so far, happily!

8. What would you like out of the Mizahar experience?
I'd like to expand my writing in terms of viewpoints and genres as well as just tell awesome stories at a less harried pace with other writers.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
I'd like to see the Northern regions reopenned, the Icewatch really caught my attention initially.

10. Anything else you want to talk about?
Chetha Iceglaze
Player

Words: 11714
Joined roleplay: February 16th, 2018, 9:42 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Behind the Chetha

Postby Kelani on March 3rd, 2018, 10:12 pm

Hi Chetha! Your PC looks great so far. I love how you incorporated the Vantha into it - they are my favorite. I hope you enjoy your time writing here!
Kelani
New life blossoms in the ruins.

Words: 10052
Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2018, 1:13 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets