Hello, New player entering the table soon ☻

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello, New player entering the table soon ☻

Postby Algiz on October 12th, 2018, 7:43 pm

Hello folk of Mizahar

Name is Algiz, but ,you can call me Al and if I had to describe my experience in RP. I would say that RP is being a big part of my life for the last Twelve years. I have being GM and creator of table games, RP Systems and instant chat as well as player in slightly less chances. I have a very limited experience in RP Forum.

On this few years I have enjoyed every type of RP, from maze exploring, adventuring, horror, even had a campaign about farmers and politicians. I will enjoy most of the styles as long as I am on the right mood.

When I first discover Mizahar, by genuine chance. I did not have much expectations about it. But, I have been reading a lot about the lore and the rules you have build here and I can see the effort and dedication everyone has put in this RP forum, and I thought it would be a great idea for me to give it a try. I hope, we will enjoy and live a few adventures together in this wonderful world you have created.

About my character, I am still trying to decided about a lots of things. I will, Probably, develop a Halfbreed Isur/human with human mother and unknown father(for know and until I develop my knowledge a bit more about Mizahar and the Isur Culture. Would anyone have any suggestion about place of residence or starting city for a new starter?

Just so, everyone knows, My first language is NOT english, and even if I have been living in the UK for the last few years and I can understand and write english perfectly I still have some flaws in the writing parts. This being said, I would like to ask for a bit of patient if my narrative is not as good as you would expect. I would catch up soon enough.

Thank you for this wonderful world you have created.
Algiz
Player

Words: 656
Joined roleplay: October 9th, 2018, 6:41 pm
Race: Mixed blood