Standard Introduction.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Standard Introduction.

Postby Arinel on November 1st, 2018, 11:15 pm

Hi everyone :D

I am excited to get started here! Ive been looking over the lore for weeks and weeks! I am bit nervous to get started, as this is one of the most detailed places I have visited. Anyways...

I am Arinel, or you can call me Sam or Ari. I found you guys through endless scowering of RP directory sites that link to different RP forums. I like happy things and tea. I am big on meditation and balance irl, and I am sure my personality OOC is going to influence Arinel (plz forgive me) as I figure out how best to play her.

Ari here is a konti, fresh off the island of Mura! Fitting for someone who is fresh in the world of Mizahar. She enjoys cooking and helping people. She is kind of a bleeding heart, and so far there is a lot of me in her... Hopefully she will grow into her own character.

Some of my goals for Arinel is to further master her abilities as a Konti, and discover just how powerful a seer and a healer she can be. I hope she is a positive and grounding energy for those in need ^.^

I have only been a part of a few RP forums in the past. Mostly one shots and the only thing I have been a part of that has had a dedicated world was the Gifted RP. I also do D&D on the weekends! So Tabletop is what I have most experience in... But I have always loved to write.

I hope that this can be a fun place to explore.

Thanks for having me. :D :embarrassed:
Arinel
Player

Words: 22254
Joined roleplay: November 1st, 2018, 8:56 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes