Hi all

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi all

Postby Thistle on November 16th, 2018, 7:59 pm

1. You can call me Thistle if you like
2. About 20 years of RP experience
3. I found you on google
4. My favorite RP style is about character growth and experience, both mine and others.
5. I prefer to write about the physical more than about magic. I enjoy writing of learning, skills, character development, adventure, battle, outdoors, animals, with Kelvics, humor and awkward situations. I really LOVE writing about friends and family situations whether dramatic, sad, funny or every day. I don't like writing about how everything a person did was magic. A little explanation of how things are, goes a long way. I'm not into bodice rippers/heavy romance scenes. General romance is fine as long as there is depth to it.
6. My favorite thing about Mizahar so far is the wondrous variety of races and worlds.
7. What has frustrated me about Mizahar is so MANY closed places!!! Is there anything I can do to help with this?
8. I would like to get back into writing again. I'm woefully out of practice. About a decade or so out of practice.
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? Not sure yet, I haven't seen all there is to read yet. We might want to see things reduced, not expanded. ;)
10. Anything else you want to talk about? I'm a 47 year old disabled former Air Force veteran with lots of free time on my hands now. I'd like to fill that with reading and writing. I tend to be shy at first and then a chatterbox once I've gotten to know you. I'm uuhhhh.... very opinionated.
Thistle