Ello ^^

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Ello ^^

Postby Nero Czan on November 28th, 2009, 8:14 pm

Hey... ^^ New guy around here (obviously..) and just thought I'd pop in and say hi to everyone. I was getting into some RP lately, but the amount of effort put it into it by other people was pathetic (They were using smileys like :D and o.o IN THE RP...) So I googled RP forums and Taadahhhh. Now I am here :|D Anyways, I look forward to RP'ing with you all soon enough, and until then.

Adios!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Image
Nero Czan
"Lead by Example, Protect by Force."

Words: 121734
Joined roleplay: November 28th, 2009, 2:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Re: Ello ^^

Postby Gossamer on November 28th, 2009, 8:38 pm

Welcome to Mizahar. Can you tell us more about yourself? For example...what sort of storylines do you enjoy best? I can already tell cheesy smiley filled rps annoy you. Me too. I like epic lon running flowing stories myself...ones with lots of hard choices and sacrifice.

Knowing a bit about you helps us mods.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Nero Czan on November 28th, 2009, 9:06 pm

Alright then. First off, you guessed right :P I'm not so fond of the typical fantasy blah blah happily ever after I pwn you crap. Even worse when they use ACTUAL SMILEYS (Which cracks me up XD) But yes, I like creating a winding storyline, filled with actual character progression, hard decisions, and a sense of 'immersion' so to speak. I like to ACTUALLY roleplay Nero (Who has been my RP guy for... years) I love what I've seen so far though, this place has about every part of the world already THERE, all I have to do is jump on into it ^^
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Image
Nero Czan
"Lead by Example, Protect by Force."

Words: 121734
Joined roleplay: November 28th, 2009, 2:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Tarot on December 1st, 2009, 9:29 pm

Welcome Nero! It's great to know my google optimization mojo is paying off. :) Enjoy your stay, we started Miza because we liked it EPIC.
Tarot's thread tickets: sold out. Not accepting any more threads for the time being unless I promised you one. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Tarot
May you live in interesting times

Words: 766317
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:29 pm
Blog: View Blog (11)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Being Tarot Award (1)
O RLY Decoration (1)