Hello, Mizahar!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello, Mizahar!

Postby Vivienne Umbre on February 12th, 2019, 4:32 pm

It's a pleasure to meet everyone, I'm Moth. I'm excited to finally find a place to have fun with fantasy rp, and hope to continue to be able to have fun doing so for a long while. I'm free to answer questions about myself, so don't be afraid to ask anything :D
I prefer to write fantasy and mystery; the intrigue of the nobles of the courts entertains me and I love writing about shapeshifters. I've been pretty deep into fandom rp for a long time, about 4 years, and roleplay with original characters on the side for 3 of those years. I found Mizahar when I was looking around for a new place to roleplay. I'm not too familiar with Mizahar yet, but I'm excited to learn and explore and have fun.
Vivienne Umbre
Player

Words: 218
Joined roleplay: February 12th, 2019, 3:53 pm
Race: Kelvic

Hello, Mizahar!

Postby Allister on February 12th, 2019, 5:47 pm

Welcome, Vivienne. I'm sure you will find a cozy niche on Mizahar for your words. My best advice is to take your time. There's a lot to learn and no need to rush. Happy writing!

-Allister
Pain without love is meaningless
Love without pain is selfish
Allister
The Answer to Boredom

Words: 243321
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2017, 2:31 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Hello, Mizahar!

Postby Gossamer on February 12th, 2019, 6:03 pm

Welcome to Mizahar, Moth!

If you have any questions or just want to chat with some fellow players and get to know folks... feel free to join us on Discord.

https://discord.gg/bgK9Vz

Otherwise, we'd all be happy to help you set up and answer questions here. But real time is always more fun. :)

Goss

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)