All the homies in the house say hoooooo

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

All the homies in the house say hoooooo

Postby Yvaleth on October 30th, 2019, 3:27 pm

Hey! I never know what to write in these things. Hello, hola, bonjour, konnichiwa, nuqneH.

I've been looking for an RP forum for awhile. I wanted to start my own RP on a freeform site, but I'm heading to boot camp in March so at some point I'm going to dip out and I wouldn't have the tenacity or the resources to keep it going. I was glad to find this site, through the power of Google, with an original universe.

I'd like to have a character I can return to when I come back into the real world in May, and then keep visiting this site anywhere in the world I am.

I have made one character, a Symenestra leatherworker in Lhavit. I have another idea for a Dhani in Sunberth but we'll see if I can handle one character!

If I make any obvious missteps, I'd appreciate any advice or ideas!
Yvaleth
Player

Words: 15161
Joined roleplay: October 30th, 2019, 4:50 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes