Hey there!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey there!

Postby Laira Wells on December 8th, 2019, 4:22 pm

Greetings, members of Mizahar! I go by Ella (though if I’m in trouble, feel free to me Elizabeth!). While I’ve been quite busy with my last year of high school and unfortunately haven’t been able to roleplay, I do have a good bit of experience with it, as well as some experience with DnD (though I’m aware Mizahar is quite different from the Tolkien-esque game).
I was looking to get back into roleplaying, and I’m happy I happened to use the right search terms to find this awesome place!

As I have in the past played predominantly pacifistic characters, and overall tend to find myself in a rut with their concepts, I want to change things up here and try things outside of my usual comfort zone, such as playing a character with a weapon. I enjoy writing threads that test my characters emotionally, physically, and otherwise, and really just get a sense for who they are as a life separate from my own. I’m generally not a fan of threads that dwell on one moment for too long, and look forward to the potential adventure in store for Laira.

I find it really difficult to choose my favorite thing about Mizahar so far, as there is simply too much to choose from! The level of dedication, detail, and overall thoughtfulness that has gone into building this world is beyond impressive, not to mention the consistent quality and activity of the threads going on. In all honesty, the only frustrating thing that I have come across in familiarizing myself with Mizahar is trying to live up to the marvelous writing I’ve been reading on here.
Can’t wait to meet you all!
Laira Wells
Player

Words: 14909
Joined roleplay: December 7th, 2019, 9:35 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hey there!

Postby Gossamer on December 8th, 2019, 4:26 pm

Lovely Intro!

Welcome to Mizahar. If you have any questions or need anything let us know. The quickest way to get someone's attention is the discord chat... not the chat button at the top of the site. Anyone online can probably help you there. :)

Goss

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Hey there!

Postby Laira Wells on December 8th, 2019, 4:35 pm

Thank you, and good to know!
Laira Wells
Player

Words: 14909
Joined roleplay: December 7th, 2019, 9:35 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hey there!

Postby Gossamer on December 8th, 2019, 4:42 pm

Discord chat = Perm Discord Link - https://discord.gg/MaqnyWq

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)