New Feature New Magic In The Wiki: Vorilescence

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

IC News travels slowly in Mizahar. Fortunately there is a constant stream of news from around campfires, from caravan to caravan and from merchants to merchants. Within this forum lies the best of the best of this talk. Also, within this forum, OOC news from the staff and players can be found. This forum requires all posts to be 'approved' by a Founder before they are displayed. So if you post within, be patient. Your post did display - it simply will not show to everyone until approved as actual 'news'. Please keep all Introductions, Status Updates, and various other discussions in their appropriate forums and leave this area for game news!

New Magic In The Wiki: Vorilescence

Postby Gossamer on April 4th, 2021, 10:22 pm

Coming off this hellish work schedule I decided to do something crazy. I put in a new magic for those of you interested in exploring the more Battlemages or Fighting Mage types. I hope you enjoy. Please read the article thoroughly and if you have any questions, please post them here or ask them in chat.
Vorilescence

"Vorilescence is a discipline of personal magic that grants its users a bond between themselves and their chosen weapons, giving these weapons a sentient quality. Voril Mages can manipulate their weapons in various ways and have a direct impact on their location at all times."

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

New Magic In The Wiki: Vorilescence

Postby Ayosel on April 4th, 2021, 11:00 pm

Thank you for the new lore and magic Gossamer! I've taken a liking to it and the idea of battlemages that don't rely on things like Reimancy but on their actual weapons. It's a delicious change.
Ayosel
a shining new era.

Words: 31379
Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2017, 6:55 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook