Cynn

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Cynn

Postby Cynn on December 12th, 2009, 9:59 pm

hey im ciaran, my charecter is cynn, he is originally an elf but in this forum there is no elf so what race would be closest?

i already have his backstory and am working on an image of him at the moment,

ill post the backstory as a reply so its seperate to this and less confusing.

ive RPd before on a site called realm of avareth but it slowly lost members and died. (R.I.P :(( )
if i am not who i think i am...who am i?

as i couldnt find the right place ive temporarily posted my character sheet in a blog
Cynn
Player

Words: 1556
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2009, 9:53 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human

Re: Cynn

Postby Cynn on December 12th, 2009, 10:36 pm

Cynn heir of aramilia the summoned city

Aramilia: Aramilia was an unknown city that was summoned by an aincient race of elementals, a small group of elves found the city orbiting the world hidden by an illusion, the city was made to always look like a shadowed cloud on the hotizon by day and a large star by night, the elves found the way to dispel the illusion long enough to find the city's real location, as they got onto the city they found a town full of timid yet civilised himanoid elementals, they formed an alliance and the city developed as the elves used their knowledge and magic along side the elementals aincient powers to build great magical towers, libraries and a castle larger than any in the land.

With the cloaking illusion removed from the city the civilisations could see the city in the sky, with its natural beauty shining down on the war-torn camps of humans below the overpowering nature of greed in the human soul drew them to create an assault on aramilia, the city fell to the humans but a handfull of elves were spared, the elementals were all destroyed leaving the magic keeping the city in the air unsupported and slowly decaying, the elves knew they had to take back the city to save its destruction as the humans were too naive to find the magic, they trained themselves in secret to become fine warriors assasains and casters of devastating offensive magical abilities.

Together they attacked the humans, all but two elves were killed in the first assault the remaining two were two unlikely friends, Cynn a deadly assasain that was heir to the throne of aramilia before it fell, and Calidir, th citys strongest warrior and the kings honourable bodyguard,

Though there were only two elves left the humans had suffered a wprse fate, only their leader, lucian of amakiir, survived, though strong he knew he could not defeat either calidir or cynn alone, he fled the city and spread legends of the two aramilian elves that survived from the 7 that had slain an army.

Calidir and Cynn knew that they must flee the city befor it fell to earth, as they had no gryphons left to fly they searched the libraries of their ancestors for a safe way to descend, after three days of reading through unhelpful spells and storys, Cynn stumbled across a legend he had not heard before, that the city was not just summoned by aincient elementals, but the rock itself was an elemental and a secret passageway in the castle lead to an elemental shrine, from there the mortals could speak to this everlasting elemental.

Cynn and Calidir went to the shrine, they asked it for a way down, as they looked into its soul they absorbed the information of everything the elemental had ever seen and learned how they could use peices of the rock to create flying platforms and descend, just as they were about to leave Cynn realised something, the city was to fall from the sky and the elemental would be destroyed, he looked again into its soul and it shared its aincient wisdom, cynn leaned a spell that could take the soul of the elemental and compress it into a small gem, though it would be in hibernation it would be alive to one day recreate aramilia, Cynn fashioned the gem into a necklace and wore it with honour as the last remaining peice of aramilia.

calidir is my friends character, i doubt hell be RPing here.

as theres no elves in this forum youll just have to imagine it says something else =P

i have now made a picture but dont know how to post it, its shockingly bad though so it doesent matter much

Cynn stands 6 foot 8 tall and weilds 2 highly decorated double edged swords that are usually 2 handed but through hundreds of years of practice he has taught himself to weild 1 in each hand, he is aproximately 3000 years old as his species does not suffer ageing, he appears about 25, he has white hair that falls right down to his waist and covers some of his face,his mouth and nose are covered by a metal mask, his armour is mainly leather with mithril shoulder plates knee plates and breastplate, he wears a tabard bearing the insignia of his home city Aramilia

as i couldnt find the right place ive temporarily posted my character sheet in a blog
Cynn
Player

Postby Gossamer on December 12th, 2009, 11:00 pm

Cynn-

Welcome to Mizahar. Before you begin play, we request that you post a Character Sheet. You will find all the instructions on how to do so in the Starting Guide and Starting Package Guide.

Also, we politely request that you do not post or repost things from other locations (sites, gaming systems, fanfiction, other websites) . We are a completely original rpg site with our own host of material. If you'd like to know what race is closest to an elf, I'm afraid to say none of them are. We don't have elves. We do not have elementals. You will have to review the races we do have, which are written up in the wiki, and decide for yourself what you'd like to play.

Also, please don't mention cities that are not listed on our Map of the Cities of Mizahar. Again, we do not allow you to import things from other sites or gaming systems.

Thank you for your understanding.

Gossamer
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Cynn on December 13th, 2009, 7:19 am

well the idea was that this was the original charecter id made for RPing and that i could adapt it to this site, any chance we could find a way around forgetting about the city all together as its the basis of the story and even the charecter?

Cynn
Player

Postby Liminal on December 14th, 2009, 11:02 pm

You're certainly welcome to play an original character if it fits within Mizahar's world and lore. What kind of changes were you thinking about?
Liminal
Atelerix albiventris

Words: 256313
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2009, 7:09 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Cynn on December 14th, 2009, 11:18 pm

well obviously his race will need to change and i need to find the time to read through the races, the backstory will need to be edited due to the city that doesent exist here but i cant really think of a way around it, unless Cynn could have somehow changed dimensions, changed race whilst at it and therefore that is his story though its from a completely different world and therefore doesent interfere with the history of this one

Cynn
Player

Postby Liminal on December 14th, 2009, 11:35 pm

We can't do the story from a different world, unfortunately. You might try reading the article on the Ethaefal, souls who had gone to live with the gods, but slipped back to Mizahar again. There might be a way for you to make use of that part of Mizahar's story for your PC.
Liminal
Atelerix albiventris

Words: 256313
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2009, 7:09 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Cynn on December 14th, 2009, 11:37 pm

i havent completely read into the races as im a bit short for time at the moment but from the summaries of te races im pretty sure the akalak are the race for me,
where would i post my charecter sheet for the pigs foot tavern thread?

Cynn
Player

Postby Cynn on December 14th, 2009, 11:40 pm

what about an idea that the world Cynn is from is a fictional novel like the lord of the rings and a powerful sourcerer decided to use these ideas as a weapon and inserted them into the mind of a child who grew up to beleive he was this charecter with the personality and skills of the charecter?

Cynn
Player

Postby Cynn on December 16th, 2009, 2:26 am

actually, im gonna drop that story for now and remaster my charecter, ill try and find where to post my charecter sheet and post it there

Cynn
Player

Next