Mizahar Newbie!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Mizahar Newbie!

Postby Rhydian Lamoze on June 24th, 2022, 2:35 pm

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!

Hello, hello! You can simply refer to me as my character's name or by my discord name. So either Rhydian or as Marius.

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?

I am currently a part of a few post by post online RP sites and I also run and play various games of Dungeons and Dragons and Vampire the Masquerade.

3. How did you find us?

I was googling around to try and find a couple of roleplay sites that had an expanded world of their own, that weren't a part of an anime, and came across this site!

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?

I don't exactly have a favorite RP style per se because it usually depends on what game and character I am roleplaying. Thankfully I am open to most everything!

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?

Much like my answer for number four, I am complacent with most things. It really depends on whatever hard limits are set for others around me. Obviously there are some moral things that I would object to but those kinds of things would be objected to anyways.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?

My favorite thing about Mizahar is how extensive the worldbuilding and lore happen to be. Thankfully the site has been around long enough for tons of lore and the likes to be thrown into it.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?

Nothing!

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?

I am just looking for some good roleplaying!

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?

I can't quite form much of an opinion on that until I am part of the site for a longer period of time.

10. Anything else you want to talk about?

If anyone ever needs me, you can find me on the Discord as Marius. Looking forward to roleplaying with everyone! If anyone would like to or is willing to roleplay with me, please let me know.
Rhydian Lamoze
Player

Words: 132196
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2022, 12:19 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Mizahar Newbie!

Postby Gossamer on June 24th, 2022, 10:52 pm

Welcome to Miz!

If there's anything we can do to help get you started, let us know. It's really nice when new people wander in and we get a chance to roleplay with them. Feel free to be honest about what you want to roleplay about and stretch your writing legs as much as you want too. This is an open and friendly environment to explore our deepest writing desires. :)

Goss

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Mizahar Newbie!

Postby Cleon on June 26th, 2022, 1:09 am

Welcome to Mizahar Rhy!

I don't know if you have decided on a city yet, but I would be happy to start a thread for us in the future, and look forward to reading what you write. I'm usually on discord so that is the best place to reach me if you'd like to thread sometime.

Sincerely,

Cleon
Cleon
Player

Words: 492860
Joined roleplay: March 3rd, 2022, 4:50 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)